I N O T E C H B I O S C I E N C E
THE INOTECH PROGRAMMABLE HESITATING ROCKER
Inotech introduces the Programmable Hesitating Rocker for controlled, reproducible washing and mixing protocols.
- The Inotech Programmable Hesitating Rocker provides precise control over the tilt, duration and frequency of the platform movements.
- The Programmable Hesitating Rocker has 2-50 cycles per minute, 3¼-5¼ tilt and programmable pauses at any degree.
- The Inotech Programmable Hesitating Rocker provides automatic horizontal return, safety clutch and digital LCD control panel. This innovative technology ensures convenience and safety on the bench or in the incubator.
- The Inotech Programmable Hesitating Rocker has two modes of operation: Automatic and Manual...
- Automatic mode ensures that the swing of the platform is uniform with the controlled frequency and stroke of rocking. The automatic mode enables the researcher to set a specific amount of time for the rocking of assays. Once the programmed time has elapsed, a chiming sound is given to alert the user.
- Manual mode enables the platform to pause at the full stroke position for a pre-determined period of time. Also, the speed of platform movement is programmable.
|Maximum Load:||5 Kilograms.|
|Stroke:||3/8 to 1 1/2 stroke in 1/8 increments.|
|Timer:||3.5 hours in Automatic Mode. In Manual Mode the timer controls the pause of motion at the full stroke position.|
|Frequency:||2 to 50 full cycles/minute in Automatic Mode. In Manual Mode the frequency determines the speed at which the platform moves to each full stroke position.|